Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tough's Playlist - Completed!

This playlist is not only music that Tough would listen to, but also songs that describe who he is as a person. I’d like to send out a big thanks for all of the recommendations that I received!


Tough is a loving father, and Janika loves him with her whole heart, so these are the recommendations I’ve added to the playlist: 
My Father’s House – Bruce Springsteen
Father to Son – Queen 
Cat’s in the Cradle – Harry Chapin
I learned from you – Miley Cyrus
Dance with My Father – Luther Vandross
Daddy – BeyoncĂ©
Song for Dad – Keith Urban
Isn’t she lovely – Stevie wonder
Just the Two of Us – Will Smith version
Daddy’s Song – Monkees
Daddy’s Little Girl – Nae & Lo
They Don’t Make ‘Em Like My Daddy Any More – Loretta Lynn
Daddy’s Hands – Holly Dunn
Father and Daughter – Paul Simon
Teach Your Children – Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young
Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon & Garfunkel

Of course, Tough is an avid fisherman, and a fan of drinking. That’s the inspiration for the second section. I love how you can see some of Murph and Janika’s influence on him in this section!
Soul of a Sailor – Kenny Chesney
Southern Cross – Crosby, Stills, & Nash
The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald – Gordon Lightfoot
If I Had a Boat – Lyle Lovett
Come Sail Away – Styx
Vahevala – Loggins and Messina
Northwest Passage – Stan Rogers
Calypso – John Denver
Cool Change – Little River Band
Brandi, You’re a Fine Girl - Looking Glass
Drunken Sailor – Irish Rovers
Farewell to Nova Scotia – Irish Rovers
The Pub with No Beer – Irish Rovers
Mingulay Boat Song – Gaelic Storm
Bluegreen Sea – Salvadore Dali Llama
Ise the B’y – Great Big Sea
Whale of a Tale from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
I Am the Monarch of the Sea from HMS Pinafore
The Prydwen Sails Again – Heather Dale
Grown Ocean – Fleet Foxes
Astronomy – Blue Oyster Cult
Perfect Water – Blue Oyster Cult

You can listen to the playlist HERE!
Post a Comment